RE: EM, capacity planning and monitoring

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:20:41 -0400

I just got a db that had filled up the filesystem. The server is down right now so I can't check the version #. Anyways, one user using one tablespace, everyday their code, does drop table and then recreates the table. The datafiles were autoextend, the table was just a couple of meg and almost 100GB of recycle bin.
I moved the table to a new tablespace with 10Mb allocated.