Re: Search using like in a clob column

From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:33:40 +0300

Hi Gus,

Sorry for not beeing clear enough. I use Oracle version 11 (not the Enterprise version).

Yes, please tell me if there is a way of doing this search using regular expressions instead of using the LIKE operator and I will try that way.

Thank you.

--
Octavian

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5410 (20100830) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l