Re: stand by DB stop recovery files

From: Ingrid Voigt <giantpanda_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:17:57 +0200

Is there something in v$archive_gap?

What happened to the first log that did not get applied? Is it still on the primary server? Was it transferred to the standby server? Can you transfer and register it manually and what happens then?

Are you using data guard broker? If yes, anything unusual in the SHOW results?

Regards
Ingrid

  • Original-Nachricht --------