Re: shared_pool_reserved_size and sga

From: David Roberts <big.dave.roberts_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:54:22 +0100

28 bytes seems an incredibly small amount to be unable to allocate.

As you are using Advanced Queueing, there may be value in reviewing Jonathan Lewis's post on analysing the contents of the shared pool related to DBMS_PIPEs as thes can function in a similar manner:

http://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com/2009/01/30/pipes/

Dave