RE: TSM RMAN Config question

From: David Barbour <david.barbour1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:01:38 -0500

Try running 'tdpoconf showenvironment' from the client. This will tell you if you can see the library manager, if the password file is valid and generally the health of your connection. Might find the problem this way. Are you using LAN-Free (direct connect to backup media from the client) rather than standard over-the-wire backups through the library manager?