RE: Single block reads instead of multiblock reads

From: Kenneth Naim <kennethnaim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:57:20 -0400

The tablespace parameters are

LOGGING ONLINE PERMANENT EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL UNIFORM SIZE 256K BLOCKSIZE 16K SEGMENT SPACE MANAGEMENT AUTO FLASHBACK ON;   Db block size is 16k

And db_file_nultiblock_read_count is unset in the spfile and is 64 in v$parameter.

Thanks,

Ken

From: Matt Schouviller [mailto:matt.schouviller_at_banfield.net] Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:47 AM To: kennethnaim_at_gmail.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: Single block reads instead of multiblock reads

Can you provide the configuration for the tablespace(s) that this table is in? Also please provide the block size and the value of the db_file_multiblock_read_count init parameter.

Thanks

Matt