DataGuard Configuration in 10g

From: KRISHNA MOORTHY <krish33moorthy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:03:50 +0530

Hi All,

I have a doubt during the dataguard configuration in oracle 10g.

  1. We have primary server which is 32 bit Linux OS and 32 bit databae server and standby server which is 64 bit Linux OS and 64 bit database server.By using this DG configuration will it work properly.
  2. Generally Standby database in mount stage.Once switch over operation happened,Standby will become primary database.During this time wheteher we need to run catlog.sql and catproc.sql at the new primary server side..

Regards
Krishna