Re: RMAN Incremental Backup BCT to Roll Forward a Physical Standby Database

From: Harel Safra <harel.safra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:58:03 +0300

I've done it a couple of times. Works just fine

Harel Safra
(Sent from my phone, excuse the terseness)

ב-29/07/2010, בשעה 18:56, Michael Dinh <mdinh_at_XIFIN.Com> כתב/ה:

 Hello,

I have used RMAN Incremental Backup to Roll Forward a Physical Standby Database.

However, has anyone used Incremental Backup with Block Change Tracking to Roll Forward a Physical Standby Database or is this even possible?

TIA Michael Dinh : XIFIN : 858.436.2929.