Re: SQL Server Admin for an Oracle DBA

From: <gundogar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:58:58 +0000

If you need to work on 2008 this is exactly what you are looking for http://blog.sqlauthority.com/2009/11/21/sqlauthority-news-sql-server-2008-for-oracle-dba/ presentations and videos are very handy in terms of understanding the differences. In my opinion the core concepts are working for previous releases as well so you won't regret for the time you spend on these free online traning modules

From: troach_at_gmail.com
Sender: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:37:13
To: <tinojam_at_gmail.com>; <oradba.la_at_gmail.com>; <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Reply-To: troach_at_gmail.com
Subject: Re: SQL Server Admin for an Oracle DBA

Books online is your friend :) (those are the sql manuals) Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry