Re: How to remove Streams replication for a table

From: Vit Spinka <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 18:15:45 +0200

perhaps the easiest way is to use a separate user for the configuration (like strmadmin in Oracle docs) and then drop it when you want to get rid of Streams and return to a clean state. And when you configure them again, you won't have problems with pre-existing links, queues etc.

Or you can go the longer way, using dbms_streams_adm package.