Re: real application testing

From: Kurt <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:07:24 -0700

Hi Joe,

There is a set of scripts posted that might help:

There is a readme, and the scripts have all the steps that are required in the right order. You'll need to modify for your environment and uncomment that commands that you need. But, I think having it all in order might help somewhat.

Good luck.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 4:18 PM, <> wrote:

> I'm having a heck of a time getting even a small test case to work.
> capture, patched for RAT, got capture files, ok
> replay, preprocess works fine, but then i try replay, it shows in the debug
> file:
> Database is not at replay mode.
> i'm sure i'm just being a newbie at this and screwing it up, but if anyone
> would share a working setup of exactly what they did, i'd greatly appreciate
> it.
> thanks, joe
> Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional
> Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
> (Work) 614-677-1668
> (Cell) 614-312-6715

The opinions expressed in this email are my own, and not my company's.