Re: Backport of Email notifications for DBMS_SCHEDULER_JOBS in 11gR1

From: Peter Hitchman <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:15:34 +0100

Yes it is doable. Look at for some code to send email, also you have to look into setting up an ACL see MOS Note 557070.1 and then create a job that activates on an event from the queue sys.scheduler$_event_info.

It is a lot of code for some functionality that Oracle have included as part of the dbms_scheduler package (which I have not had a good look at yet).