RE: Grid Control installation question

From: Storey, Robert \(DCSO\) <"Storey,>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:28:52 -0500

Alaa..did I miss a reasponse?

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of De DBA Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:56 PM
Cc: Oracle Discussion List
Subject: Re: Grid Control installation question

Your definition of simple is not mine.. ;) And yes, during the installation I did run into a few bugs. but nothing that can't be worked around. I strongly suspect that each Windows OS installation is unique and what works in one situation does not necessarily work in another. E.g. the advise that permeates from the list of documents that I worked through is to install GC into an existing database and upgrade to GC before upgrading the database to 11g. That did not work for me, but I could upgrade GC to after upgrading the database to

On 23/06/10 10:34 AM, Alaa Shaaban wrote:
> No bugs here, it is simple
> GC 10.2 base, upgrade to
> 'Windows', activate agents and you are done
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

i0zX+n{+i^ Received on Wed Jun 23 2010 - 07:28:52 CDT

Original text of this message