RE: dba_hist_sql_plan

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:48:43 -0400

I had forgotten about that.

>>> "Stephens, Chris" <Chris.Stephens_at_adm.com> 6/2/10 12:36 PM >>>
Only the top N sql is captured from the shared pool. N is modifiable by BMS_WORKLOAD_REPOSITORY.MODIFY_SNAPSHOT_SETTINGS Also, it’s entirely possible that your sql was pushed out of the shared pool by the time the snapshot was taken.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Beckstrom Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 11:22 AM
To: oracle-l-freelists; oracle-db-l
Subject: dba_hist_sql_plan

I was trying to find out some sql in sys.dba_hist_sql_plan but was unable to. I had seen the sql running, captured the sql_id and then waited until the next hour and still not in the table. What controls putting information in sys.dba_hist_sql_plan?

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.