Re: Agent upgrade to

From: Niall Litchfield <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:43:36 +0100

Depending on how many hosts you are talking about I probably wouldn't use the installer, but the agent patching functionality. The upgrade itself should be fine.

Niall Litchfield

On Jun 1, 2010 10:28 PM, "J. Dex" <> wrote:

 I have some databases that are currently be monitored by a agent. I would like to upgrade the agent to Has anyone had any issues with this? Is it simply a matter of running the installer to apply Ok if databases are up?

Note: OMS version is

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.<>