SQLs run in any period

From: Saad Khan <saad4u_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:17:39 -0400

Hi,

We have several environments with 10g (10.2.0.4) in prod and non-prod,and we get advantage of AWR reports to get the top sqls that are run within any particular period. We've run into a situation when it seems that the developers ran some scripts which they are not supposed to. Now if we need to know all sqls that are run within any time duration to prove our point, say last 12 hours, I'm sure there must be a way. Can anyone help me in this regard?
We dont have auditing in place. Is there any script that anyone likes help me with?

Thanks.