Re: Datapump import using TEMP space?

From: Tom Lanyon <tom_at_netspot.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:59:15 +0930

Thanks to all the on and off-list replies.

Indeed the indexes were the problem here, as Data Pump was attempting to build all the indexes for these large tables concurrently in the temp space.

I'm now building all indexes sequentially, but building them in parallel and with nologging and it seems to handle it much better.

Regards,
Tom