Re: Downloading from edelivery.oracle.com via command line

From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 20:24:58 -0700

As the author of the post Chet referenced (thanks, Chet!), I'll note that I haven't tried to download from edelivery using wget. Based on the discussion about browser cookies in the OTN thread suggested by Dimitre, however, the method described in my post is probably adaptable to edelivery, most likely with different cookies required.

If you're a Firefox user, an easier way to extract your cookies is to use Cookie Exporter (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/66579/), if you're not plugin-averse. :-)

Thanks and regards,

John Piwowar