Re: Crystal reports and binds

From: dd yakkali <dd.yakkali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:46:43 -0400

I work with crystal reports. Crystal reports fires sql based on the data model you have in it and the parameters you pass to it. If there are sub reports, i did not see it as using bind variables.

As a work around I create most of the crystal reports based on packaged stored procedures.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Deen