Re: Oracle 11.2 as RMAN Catalog - My experience

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:36:16 -0300

Jared, Oracle Support recommended downgrading to 11.1.0.7 in fact, so I think that is what we will do.
Avadhani, I didn't mean don't go live, just test it thoroughly before you do ;-)
Scott, on what platforms are your databases running? We've had the most problems with the DBs running on Linux.

I have a TAR (SR?) with MOS and there is a bug open... there are workarounds but they are not viable for production environments... so downgrade seems to be the best option at this point.

Alan.-