Re: Swap Space

From: <lyallbarbour_at_sanfranmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:30:42 -0400

I can't give any technical references, but i can say what i did. When the installer complained about wanting 18gb of swap for our HP-UX Itanium Oracel 11.1.0.6 install, i tried to bypass it with only 4gb. It worked fine. The SA said he couldn't get to expanding it right away, and i got impatient. Just my experience.