Re: Oracle AQ Question

From: mkb <mkb125_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:00:53 -0700 (PDT)

I still can't get the aq to propagate. I have a propagation scheduled and a subscriber. But the job never runs. I found the below in a trace file. This shouldn't have anything to do with what I'm trying to do. 131, 52 is the session id for the schedule.
  • SESSION ID:(131.44) 2010-03-16 09:44:40.683 kwqjschupd: schedule not found, unschedule assumed

What do you need to make the schedule actually execute? I have one schedule that I left up since last Friday. It has no failures, no last error date, and no error messages.

I've tried running the associated job with dbms_job.run. It gave no errors; it just didn't run. I tired resetting the interval to 1 sec -- nothing. Nulls in the LATE_DATE and NEXT_DATE is well in the past. I have 20 job_queue_processes and 4 aq_tm_processes.<<<<

I'm not sure if this is related to your situation, but I've been trying to get streams to work over SSL. I was having an issue with the propagation process dying after trying to push through large LOB transaction to the remote site. I'm on RHAS 4u7 x86_64 bit with 10.2.0.4. Support finally found that I was hitting a bug for which they provided me with a patch which seems to have resolved the propagation issue.

They also said that if I was in a streams environment to apply the following patches: 5609854
5933656
6640411
6827260
7033630
7219752
7579469
7599054
8221870
8292378
And the one that really fixed the propagation issue was... 7118478

There is also a metalink note 437838.1 which lists the streams specific patches. I know I mention streams but streams also uses AQ so their might be a link here.

hth

--
mohammed