Reloads and Invalids - Check and Avoid

From: Mudhalvan Moovarkku <moovarkku.mudhalvan_at_axa-direct.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:32:23 +0900

Dear DBAs,

        Greetings,

When I was monitoring the SGA using the Metalink Document and there is a chance of reloads and invalids.

Now I would like to know how to check and avoid the reloads and Invalids from DBA point of view.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
M.Moovarkku Mudhalvan

Service Delivery Dept. IT & Logistics Div AXA NON-LIFE INSURANCE CO. Ltd.
moovarkku.mudhalvan_at_axa-direct.co.jp
<mailto:moovarkku.moovarkku.mudhalvan_at_axa-direct.co.jp> Phone: +81-3-6688-8879 Fax: +81-3-3528-1164 E-mail disclaimer:
This message is confidential; its contents do not constitute a commitment by AXA NON-LIFE INSURANCE CO LTD except where provided for in a written agreement between you and the Company. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately.