Re: Stress test

From: kathy duret <katpopins21_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:58:30 -0800 (PST)

Maybe we had an older version because we couldn't test too much with it.
We could test our web stuff but not forms, reports, etc.

From: Job Miller <jobmiller_at_yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Stress test
To: katpopins21_at_yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010, 1:09 PM

it can test anything.

http://blogs.oracle.com/aamat/2009/06/load_testing_your_oracle_datab_1.html

I'm often asked if we can use Oracle Application Test Suite to load test other components that are not directly supported by OATS (Oracle Application Test Suite) and the simple answer is yes we can!!! I have load tested Telnet systems, FTP systems, Databases and even native C++ libraries in a Linux environment using JNA (Java Native Interface).

I believe the latest release has direct support for load testing with SQL, so that you don't even have to write java that calls SQL.

Job