Re: SPM again

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:37:42 +0100

I have not really have a look at this feature although I have migrated a few database to 11gR1.

Since I have not used it throughly I dont think I am in position to state any points however considering those applications which does not use bind variables wouldnt SPM be a killer for them? Since there are so many parses and so many plan evaluations!

Thanks