Re: SPM again

From: Job Miller <jobmiller_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 04:59:37 -0800 (PST)

There are no licensing implications of SPM. It is included with EE. The job that evolves plans in the nightly maintenance window is also included.

Using the tuning pack to create a SQL profile and add the associated plan from the execution of that statement with the profile obviously requires tuning and diagnostics.