Fwd: Oracle RAC licensing question

From: Glenn Stauffer <glennstauffer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:45:02 -0500

If you are talking about Oracle RAC One Node, it is an option to an Enterprise License and you can find pricing here:

https://shop.oracle.com/pls/ostore/product?p1=OracleRealApplicationClustersOneNode&sc=ocom_oraclerealapplicationclustersonenode

<https://shop.oracle.com/pls/ostore/product?p1=OracleRealApplicationClustersOneNode&sc=ocom_oraclerealapplicationclustersonenode>$10,000/processor list - $1500 less than half the cost of a RAC license.

--
Glenn Stauffer
Millport, PA