Re: Hidden paramters issue

From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:48:31 -0800

Hello
I forgot to mention it is oracle apps environment and the notes are 396009.1. Pasting it from the note here
#########
#
# Optimizer parameters
#
# The following optimizer parameters must be set as below, and may
# not be changed. No other values are supported.
#
# Refer also to the release-specific section for any additional
# optimizer parameters which must be set.
#
#########

_sort_elimination_cost_ratio =5 (#MP)
_like_with_bind_as_equality = TRUE (#MP)
_fast_full_scan_enabled = FALSE (#MP)
_b_tree_bitmap_plans = FALSE (#MP)
optimizer_secure_view_merging = FALSE (#MP) _sqlexec_progression_cost = 2147483647 (#MP)

I am going to gather additional infomration by taking trace

Thank you for your time

Kumar