Re: Oracle Financials

From: <Sharon.Kovac_at_Rotometrics.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:28:20 -0600

If you are looking for Financial specific information check out "Oracle E-Business Suite Financials Handbook" by David James, Simon Russell and Graham H. Seibert. It gives an overview of each module, i.e. GL, AR, AP, PO. It also describes how the financial suite ties into the rest of the E-Business Suite. It's not a technical book but as an apps DBA, it gave me greater insight into the functional world of financials. I can now speak the accountants language. :)

"James Akins" <j_akins_at_nc.rr.com>

Sent by: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org 03/02/2010 09:31 PM
Please respond to
j_akins_at_nc.rr.com

"oracle Freelists" <Oracle-L_at_freelists.org>
cc

Subject
Oracle Financials

Hi list,

Can anyone recommend any good books/sites for Oracle Financials?

Sharon Kovac | RotoMetrics
Phone: +1 636 587 3600 | Fax: +1 636 587 3701800 Howerton Lane | Eureka, MO 63025 | USA http://www.rotometrics.com | http://www.myroto.com

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

.

picture