Re: Oracle CLient on MAC OS X

From: De DBA <>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:47:10 +1000

Hi Masha,

I've just gone through this on Snow Leopard. I could not have completed the install without the instructions from Alex Gorbachev here:

Following the suggestions in his blog and the lengthy discussion below it you can get a client running, but no database. Raimonds Simanovskis offers some valuable help to do that here:

I have now a well-performing database running on my sparkling new Macbook Pro, thank to these two blogs!