Re: OT: You can be CIO of Stark Industries

From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:29:11 -0800 (PST)

No I can't, I'm Batman!

*(or have two previous managers that nicknamed me that...LOL)

Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform DBA
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com> Subject: OT: You can be CIO of Stark Industries To: "'ORACLE-L'" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 12:25 PM

Thought this was might be of interest.

http://blogs.oracle.com/otn/2010/02/pssst_wanna_be_the_honorary_ci.html

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor_at_ingrambarge.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the information on any medium.