RE: Run catcpu or not

From: Mohammad Rafiq <>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:20:55 -0500

If already patched home with patch 23, then after running dbua you don't need to run it again.

Just to verify that that patch applied correctly you may run opatch lsinventory -detail (optional) command.

Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:09:49 -0500
To:; Subject: Run catcpu or not

I am upgrading 10.20.4 to plus patch 23 on windows. If patch 23 is installed prior to running DBUA to do the upgrade to 11.1.07, do I still need to run catcpu from patch 23?

 Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113