Follow up- temp tablespace groups

From: Kellyn Pedersen <>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:35:34 -0800 (PST)

Although Niall seemed satisfied with my response to temp tablespace groups, I had a slew of emails requesting more information on different technical aspects of the subject. :) Sooo to kill multiple birds with one stone and not spam those uninterested in the subject, I'll write up a post on my blog and send out a link in the next couple days.  Thanks to all for your patience with this busy DBA girl and I promise, it will be worth the wait (and hopefully will answer everyone's questions!)

Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform DBA
I-Behavior Inc.

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."

From: Niall Litchfield <> Subject: temp tablespace groups
To: "ORACLE-L" <> Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010, 3:23 PM

I'm interested in how, if at all, folk use this feature for dw environments.

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA