Re: MOS down again

From: Gints Plivna <>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:27:52 +0200

Actually to my big surprise it IS BACK again :D I can access at least old posts without any problems

I like his tweets :

<excerpt starts>
Blog back online and Twittering again - Helping out the customers. about 13 hours ago from LinkedIn

#Oracle - No longer posting to best practices support blog. Refer to My Oracle Support Communities instead.
1:00 PM Feb 12th from web
_at_brad_tumy - sorry brad, I can't help you with this. I'm not allowed to represent Oracle Support through social media. Please escalate SR. 12:55 PM Feb 12th from web in reply to brad_tumy <excerpt ends>

Something interesting going on with all that....

Gints Plivna