RE: ASM on SAN

From: <rajendra.pande_at_ubs.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:31:32 -0500

You are correct
The point is that the default value in prev release of ASM was 1M and the presenter is suggesting that the default value (starting point) is better set at 4M rather than 1.

Thanks,

  • Rajendra Pande
    Group Technology Infrastructure Services (GTIS) Distributed Systems & Storage (DSS) - Corporate Center Tel#19422-1415[1-201-352-1415] Mobile+1-201-725 3026 Chat ID re04517