Re: (OT) Interesting note about TUSC V$ Poster

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:23:53 -0500

Thats funny, makes you wonder if they were thinking about $$$ at the time the poster was made :)

joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

Interested in helping out your marriage? Ask me about "Weekend to Remember"

From:
"Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com> To:
'oracle-l-freelists' <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Date:
02/22/2010 09:14 AM
Subject:
(OT) Interesting note about TUSC V$ Poster
Sent by:
oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org

Anyone else have one of those TUSC V$ posters that has the V$ views on them?

I just noticed that one of the categories on there is “CASHES/QUEUES”. Shouldn’t that be “CACHES/QUEUES”??

That’s it, I’m writing TUSC off. They obviously don’t know anything about Oracle databases…. ;)

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor_at_ingrambarge.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the information on any medium.