Re: redo curiosity

From: Igor Neyman <igor.neyman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:26:34 -0500

One of the reasons could be that 8i didn't have to populate (and cleanup) all these AWR, ASH tables on regular basis. And this activity could contribute substantially considering that your user's activity is insignificant.

Igor Neyman

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Maureen English <maureen.english_at_alaska.edu