Re: Best way to clone ASM or Oracle Home in 10g RAC

From: Martin Bach <development_at_the-playground.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:52:18 +0000

Sanjay,

I haven't done this before but entering "oui clone home" into google or any other search engine would have revealed the official documentation. I randomly chose 11.1 since you didn't provide an Oracle version. The URL will probably have line breaks in it...

http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28359_01/em.111/b31207/oui6_cloning.htm

This is chapter 6 from the Oracle Universal Installer and OPatch Users's Guide for Windows and Linux.

Let us know how that went,

Martin

--
Martin Bach