Re: Optimistic locking with ora_rowscn

From: Tony Sequeira <tony_at_sequeira.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:55:33 +0000

Brooks, Dominic (London)(c) wrote:
> You need to enable row dependencies so that ora_rowscn is not just at
> the block level.
>
> Also, ora_rowscn does not work with VPD.

Yes, I know about rowdependencies, thanks.

Ah, thanks, didn't know about VPD. Don't think it will be used, but I'll have to check.

> Cheers,
> Dominic

  to ensure the integrity of its systems, for record keeping and regulatory purposes.
> Visit us at: www.maninvestments.com
> TG0908

S. Anthony Sequeira
++
Armanism:
	After Giorgio Armani; an obsession with mimicking the seamless
and (more importantly) *controlled* ethos of Italian couture.  Like
Japanese Minimalism, Armanism reflects a profound inner need for
control.
		-- Douglas Coupland, "Generation X: Tales for an Accelerated
		   Culture"
++