Re: Google wave

From: William Robertson <william_at_williamrobertson.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 07:31:55 +0000

Just to be devil's advocate, I suppose the idea is that if you can
integrate all of your interruptions into one neat application they can
be managed with less effort.

I wouldn't really know though, as I work for a bank where all social sites are blocked, including personal email, so all this waving and tweeting would have to fit into my spare time, what there is of it. I always assumed it was for students and people who work in media.

WIlliam Robertson