Re: Google wave

From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 08:06:19 -0700

Ditto for me as well. And with that said, I think Wave has the potential to very useful, if used properly and within reason.

I wouldn't mind having a Wave setup for the two main projects I work on, since our "collaboration" leaves a lot to be desired, and I'm the only IT person on the projects.

--
-- Bill Ferguson