Re: Google wave

From: Thomas Roach <troach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:45:33 -0500

What's funny is that I actually get so much more done when I work at home because I minimize he interruptions, don't have the phone ringing and constant people walking by and causing me to stop what I am focused on.

I think these services, if you allow them, provide that type interruption 24/7 and one get get exhausted very quickly and fall behind.

Just my 2 cents.

(I do answer email, hence why I reply here throughout the day :)