Re: Google wave

From: Ozgur Ozdemircili <>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:46:55 +0100

I think the problem lies on having so much information raining all over the place. Looking at myself now I have 3 gmail accounts open, 2 with buzz, a web based (sigh) twitter client and I still have 100+ mails to be read from the week.

Yet I believe buzz will enable us to share problems at the moment, while its happening. Have a little forum like communities on the fly.

My 2 cents.

Özgür Özdemircili