RE: printtab code

From: Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:56:42 -0500

It use to be on asktom, but I can't find it at the moment. I do know that it's a function that one can call.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Lead
PAREXEL International

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Pani Babu Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 8:52 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: printtab code

Have you guys ever come across code for _at_printtab. I have seen this one been being used in a number of places. It lists all the columns of a query
as separate rows. Google doesn't provide any hits for the code. I would appreciate if anyone can provide links to the code.

Pani Babu