Re: Network interconnect traffic on RAC

From: Aaron Leonard <aachleon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:56:56 -0600

One thing to note though...the AWR won't show if your network or sysadmins have plugged other devices into your interconnect switch and started pumping other data through it. I recently ran into this, so make sure your interconnect switch is truly dedicated to RAC before completely relying on those AWR stats for this purpose.