RE: SAP on Oracle doubts

From: Blanchard, William <wblanchard_at_societyinsurance.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:32:55 -0600

You're right that SAP acts like soup nazis when it comes to the database. However, as craptacular as their applications are visually and technically, they are very functional.

WGB

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Goulet, Richard Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:29 AM To: niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com; goran bogdanovic Cc: ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: SAP on Oracle doubts

Don't ever expect SAP to explain anything, because "they know better". Another company that should go the way of the DODO bird.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Lead
PAREXEL International