Oracle Wait Event Documentation

From: kyle Hailey <>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:06:33 -0800

I've filled out a good chunk of wait documentation for Oracle at:

Seems like it would best be a collaborative project. I've included notes and/or links from several people already : Tanel Poder, Marcin Przepiorowski, Jonathan Lewis, Karl Arao Randolf Geist and Joze Senegacnik.

If you are interested in contributing or have questions please let me know. There is a comment section on each page, but unlike blogs, Google sites requires people to sign up to Google and that I add them to the contributor list. If you'd like to be added to the contributor list let me know and I can add you.

Best Wishes
Kyle Hailey