RE: Oracle and DRBD - a real HA alternative?

From: Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:20:14 -0500

HUMM, Yes this thread is a few days old, sometimes takes me a while to read them, but I'm interested in that other people are using for standby solutions with Standard edition. I've read the DBVISIT web site as well as RDC's. Don't know where these people get their info as quite a bit of it is dead wrong to start with, obviously pointing one to believe that their better (AH, another marketing ploy).

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Lead
PAREXEL International