ORA-25153: Temporary Tablespace is Empty

From: Alessandro Lia <a.lia_at_tct-it.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:37:06 +0100

Dear all,
I need help about tha am error ORA-25153: Temporary Tablespace is Empty.

I create a new view (using create like by OEM). My programmere run sql for such view and this error returned.

I checked the tbs and tha TEMP tbs had no datafile associated. I'm sure before it was.

To solve I just want add one datafile, but why it can happen?

Thanks

Alessandro Lia
Taranto Container Terminal S.p.A.
Computer Department
Tel: +39 099 4622221
Fax: +39 099 4622300
e-mail: a.lia_at_tct-it.com

This e-mail is intended only for the person addressed. It may contain confidential information and/or privileged material. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the information from your computer. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you for your assistance.

La presente comunicazione potrebbe essere confidenziale nonché tutelata dal segreto professionale ed è comunque ad uso esclusivo del destinatario sopra indicato. Nel caso non fosse destinato a Voi, Vi preghiamo di volerci avvertire immediatamente e di distruggere quanto ricevuto. Grazie per la collaborazione.