Re: MOS down again

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:35:20 +0000

So it looks like it got picked up when the US woke up. Chris Warticki updated his blog with an acknowledgement of the problem and a suggestion that when MOS is down then go hunt through community content. http://blogs.oracle.com/Support/2010/02/if_mos_is_down_then_what.html I like the acknowledgement. I'm not really sure that I like the idea that if MOS is down we should go hunt for community delivered content. He doesn't deal with the patch issue at all. I also don't like the *apparent* reliance on a US timezone for support availability.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA